If any of the following apply to you, a loved one, or someone in your care, contact us to see how we may be able to help.
- Difficulty leaving home
- Require someone to accompany you to appointments
- Use of assistive devices, such as cane or walker
- Difficulty walking
- Need special transportation
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Oxygen use
- Multiple hospitalizations / ER visits
- Difficulty with activities of daily living
- Trips outside of the home require multiple days to recover
- Cognitive or behavioral impairment
- Developmental delay
We accept Medicare and many other insurances. Our patient representatives will verify your benefit coverage as part of the new patient registration process.
Medicare and Medicaid insurance will cover in home care for those patients who qualify. Medicare will cover 80% of the allowed amount with the other 20% billed to the patient’s secondary insurer, the same as the physician’s office.
We accept Medicare and other insurances for HarmonyCares Medical Group house calls. Deductibles or co-payments required for medical services are handled in the same way as a trip to a physician’s office.
- Private home residences (including apartment and independent living communities)
- Assisted living facilities
- Adult foster care homes
- Group homes
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept private pay patients at this time.
Scheduling a Visit
For new patients, home visits can typically be scheduled within 3-5 business days of the registration process being completed.
Visits are typically made during standard business hours, Monday thru Friday.
Your health care needs will determine house call frequency. If you are sick and experiencing issues, your Provider will see you more often. Your HarmonyCares Medical Group Provider will create a care plan with you for overall health management.
Our mobile health care services prevent many urgent needs by seeing patients on an appropriate follow-up basis. When needed, we can usually get to your home for urgent needs within 2 business days.
HarmonyCares Medical Group Providers generally make house calls between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. Our clinically trained staff is available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Services & Support
We offer many of the same health care services you would receive in a doctor’s office setting including physical examinations, laboratory services, x-ray and ultrasound studies.
HarmonyCares Medical Group works with area hospitals and will continue your health care before, during and after a hospital stay.
We make every effort to send the same Provider to visit you for each house call.
In most instances HarmonyCares Medical Group will assume the role of your Primary Care Provider. HarmonyCares Medical Group will communicate and coordinate with any specialists you have as deemed necessary.
After hours, HarmonyCares Medical Group clinical representatives and an on-call Provider are available by phone to assist you if you have a health issue. Your Primary Care Provider will also be notified.
Contact your doctor at any time; we will schedule a sick visit within 24 to 48 hours. However, if it is a life threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the emergency room.
If you are having password or technical issues and are unable to log in to the patient portal, please call the office directly for immediate assistance.
Yes. We offer telehealth and in-home physician visits.